HOW WE CAN HELP
Blue Stripe Financial Ltd, established in 2017 and operating in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, offers investors a diversified portfolio with a focus on residential mortgages. The fund, while newly incepted, has an annual targeted yield of 12%.
- To earn the preferred shareholders a net return of Prime + 8.00%.
- Maintain a weighted average LTV of less than 80% of the total mortgage portfolio.
- To keep an average mortgage size not exceeding $40,000.
The fund falls under Section 130.1 of the Canadian Income Tax Act. It is a flow through investment and as such, pays no taxes at the corporate level so long as it distributes 100% of its annual net income.
The fund distributes 100% of its annual profits to its shareholders in the form of dividends. These dividends are treated as regular income for income tax reporting. An investment in the fund is only available in non registered form with RRSP, RRIF, RESP and TFSA eligibility in 2020.
Our Typical Investor Is Someone Who:
- Is interested in a consistent annual return with capital preservation in mind.
- Would like to have direct contact with the experienced Fund Managers that are investing alongside them.
- Is willing to accept moderate risk for enhanced return on investment.