How we can help
Blue Stripe Financial Ltd, established in 2017 and operating in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, offers investors a diversified portfolio with a focus on residential mortgages. The fund, while newly incepted, has an annual targeted yield of 12%.
- Capital preservation.
- Maintain a weighted average Loan to Value (LTV) of less than 80% of the total mortgage portfolio.
- Earn our shareholder a minimum NET return of 12%.
Key Investment Policies
- All investments must be secured by mortgages on principal residences.
- All mortgages require 2 year minimum occupancy by owner.
- The term on any mortgage is not to exceed 5 years without board approval.
- The amortization on any mortgage is not to exceed 15 years.
The fund falls under Section 130.1 of the Canadian Income Tax Act. It is a flow through investment and as such, pays no taxes at the corporate level so long as it distributes 100% of its annual net income.
The fund distributes 100% of its annual profits to its shareholders in the form of dividends. These dividends are treated as regular income for income tax reporting. An investment in the fund is only available in non registered form with RRSP, RRIF, RESP and TFSA eligibility in 2018.
Our Typical Investor Is Someone Who:
- Is interested in a consistent annual return with capital preservation in mind.
- Is interested in an enhanced income stream.
- Would like to have direct contact with the experienced Fund Managers that are investing alongside them.
- Is willing to accept moderate risk for enhanced return on investment.